2012年3月10日星期六

Pyxism Leaders Dont Even Know This Stuff Watches

Which Pyxism Leaders actually achieve the kinds of income that nearly all mlm companies tell you that it's real simple to achieve and what's a Forced Matrix pay out Plan anyways? I'll try to help Concord Watches you understand...I am constantly intrigued at how by writing a company review, your knowledge increases dramatically. Here's what I learned today, and you'll likely gain a bit of insight on this subject as well, what a Forced Matrix System is and how this relates to The Pyxism Business Opportunity. Starting off so you understand where this article is coming from: I Don't belong to the Pyxism company. I Love the company I'm in with a Passion. The founder and CEO of Pyxism is LLoyd Wilson.The number one thing you need to know when selecting a home based business company to join is this, Does this company market a line of products and services that give value to the customer?This is a Must because if there is no real product then, you really only have a company that shifts money around and recruits people to shift more currency around, and on and on the cycle goes with Swiss Watches out ever adding Watches any true value or service to anybody. In the case of Pyxism there are travel based products being sold You buy Vacations, cruises etc… so I must say that this factor is taken care of. In this review I'm not going to explain the pay plan of Pyxism, and of course people can make money in virtually any comp plan can't Rolex Watches they?, I'll say this, Pyxism has a 2 x 2 Forced Matrix type of plan. Here's how I understand it(And correct me if I'm wrong): You recruit 2 then you go to the next level and they sponsor 2 each and goes to the next level and once you reach 6 people all up, your matrix is full and the cycle repeats and you get a pay off each cycle and then it doubles and so on. Right, I've just learnt what a forced matrix is whilst I was doing the research for this Pyxism article and I'll be completely open and let you know that watching through the Pyxism introduction video It looked pretty awesome. Here's the thing, as soon as I read the word matrix, it triggered something in my mind. You see I'm a member of the Association of Better Networkers and, Number 4 of the ABN's Better Business Practices says this, (to which I am bound): Number 4: They do not represent, endorse, or promote “forced-matrix” programs.Now I want to be very clear here, I am NOT negative towards the Pyxism company or LLoyed Wilson in any way, shape or form. The thing that I refer to now is The Forced Matrix system in any company. Whilst Pyxism is, from what I've seen, a fair dinkum company, who displays integrity etc… I'd suggest you research WHY the ABN chooses to make this Oris Watches forced matrix practice, Number 4 out of only 7 practices to follow. I've made this a little easier for you: I

没有评论:

发表评论